The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Engaging the audience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmystic
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
200 Posts

Profile of mrmystic
I often ask an audience memeber what they do then make a funny commet about it. For example if they say the don't do anything, I say "oh is there good money in that" or "So your a stay at home dad, that's ok I had a stay at home dad, he had one of those electronic ankel things."
What are some of the lines you like when engaging the audience in conversation during your shows?
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Hi sir! how many kids do you have? then the parent will answer.. then I will say, "ahh ok, how many wives do you have??" somethimes the father will answer it even if its a joke, but his answer is also a joke.. hehehehe! thew audience always laughs when I ask this..

thank you!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Engaging the audience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL