The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon hats (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Hi there!

I know how to make simple balloon hats and simple combinations for balloon hats. I want to learn more about balloon hats, is there a book or video available that teaches how to make good balloon hats?

thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
T. Myers.

Steve Thomas
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello cardcaptor:

Don Caldwell and David Grist have videos/DVDs on hats that can be bought at http://www.tmyers.com

I hope this helps you.

Ron
mtso2000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mtso2000
I aalso have a hard time finding good book on ballons. so far tmyers is the best
BrucUK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
163 Posts

Profile of BrucUK
"Store" at http://www.balloonhat.com/
Absolutely brillaint, and easy to get something unusual and entertaining VERY quickly. My 6-foot flowers went down a storm at the weekend...with the adults! Smile
Bruce
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Look for the Thread on Gilbert Adams' work. Nearly everything on the two disks are hats, or otherwise wearable. And, they are mostly easy to do, and a series of them build on the lesson prior to it. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......81&3

Also look at Hat Attack, by Ed Chee, and John "The BalloonMan" Holmes (NOT the other one Smile ) has some good videos showing hats, too. Of course, Don Caldwell's two Mad Hats & Wild Wearables are great.
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2006-07-15 18:18, JesterMan wrote:
Look for the Thread on Gilbert Adams' work. Nearly everything on the two disks are hats, or otherwise wearable. And, they are mostly easy to do, and a series of them build on the lesson prior to it. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......81&3

Also look at Hat Attack, by Ed Chee, and John "The BalloonMan" Holmes (NOT the other one Smile ) has some good videos showing hats, too. Of course, Don Caldwell's two Mad Hats & Wild Wearables are great.

Holmes videos are great. Work with the basic triangle to start. You can add embellishments to make it "better".This will get you thru until you can learn the others.
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
Hi,
why not try:
"The Inflatable Crown Balloon Hat Book" by Addi Somekkh and Charlie Eckert.
I did a workshop with him at the Millenium Jam in Belgium this year. His philosophy on hats is fast ones AND beautiful. The book is really well illustrated with both photos on how to make the hats and people from all around the world wearing them.

Hope this helps
Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
WKM
View Profile
Regular user
London Uk
139 Posts

Profile of WKM
Jesterman

The balloon Hat book is GREAT, I have one and use it for ideas all the time.

And if you are twisting ballons it looks great to have a totally outragous hat on!

Liam
Liam Ball AIMC*
The Gentleman Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon hats (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL