The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a Coin E-book... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I'm looking for a good coin e-book. Are there any? I mean mainly with coins across and 3 Fly type routines. Any thoughts?
Jess Cone
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Jess Cone
Hi paisa, I think you would enjoy a new book of Three Fly type routines put out by Dave Neighbors, " Flight Plans". His email address is coinjurer@earthlink.net. I don't know about whether this is available as an Ebook or not. Also, though not a book of Three fly routines per se, but very good coin magic are two E-books from Lybrary.com - Tavern Magic, Vol.1&2 by Mike Wild. Check them out. Jess Cone, Salt Lake City, Ut.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW thanks a lot. I heard Neighbors was coming out with something new, Hope its in E-book format, if not ill have to wait until September to get actual mail. Thanks a lot though.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
R. Paul Wilson's version of 3 Fly is available in .pdf form at http://www.rpaulwilson.com for $10.

Click his Circle of Confidence Link, and scroll down to "Completely Crowded".
Click to visit:
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thank you Dan.
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Thanks Dan, I've picked that up too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a Coin E-book... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL