The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Slow or nonexistent connections (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
HELP! I'm STILL experiencing being unable to get from topic to topic and/or thread to thread in the Café. I recall a few weeks ago this was being addressed. Is the problem now at my end or ???

Julie
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
You recall correctly, Julie. We haven't been able to find anything wrong with the server so far, but that doesn't mean it's perfect either. It *could* be a latency in the network we're hooked into at the datacenter, though that's only a guess on my part. It rarely happens to me here at home, but I'm on a 5M connection and I'm sure that has something to do with it. At my office I'm on DSL. I can't really use my company's system as a comparison really, even with DSL it's slow just moving within our own intranet. Still, it's not too bad there.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Slow or nonexistent connections (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL