The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Dice game demonstration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardima
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of cardima
Hello,

I am very interested in con street games and I wanted to add to my gambling routines
dice routine as played on the street. The version I am familiar with is:
2 dices are rolled in a cup and people can bet on the sum of the dice; under 7, exactly 7, or above 7.

So where can I learn something similar to the game I described?

Thanks.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
There are rules for Craps on line.
'Street Craps' rules are easy.
http://www.crapscenter.com/index.php
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
You might want to check out Gregg Webb's "Making Your Point"

"Making Your Point," is a craps tutorial where the magician wins at EVERY roll as he "teaches" the audience! It can be repeated for the same audience...

http://www.feenx.net/dice.html
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Bursky
View Profile
New user
West Hollywood, Ca.
78 Posts

Profile of Bursky
Some years ago Nick Trost put out a series of books on gambling routines. One book was just on dice.
cardima
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of cardima
THANKS TO ALL THE HELPERS
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Quote:
On 2006-07-10 03:01, Bursky wrote:
Some years ago Nick Trost put out a series of books on gambling routines. One book was just on dice.

Alan, didn't you do a gambling/dice act at the Castle that had Vernon thinking you were a hustler? I think he missed the money switch, even! Seems to me dice were changing color in mid-air, changed sizes, made whatever point you needed, even ended up mis-spotted! Or was that another Alan Bursky? Inquiring minds want to know...

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Dice game demonstration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL