We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » My vid of Juan Hundred Bill switch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lylaster
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
197 Posts

Profile of lylaster
Yea you can hand it out for immediately inspection and no one will question if your hands are clean. I have Greed, Hundy 500, and Juan. But I like to perform Hundy 500, and then go into Juan hundred if they ask if I can change one of their bills. Or with hundy 500 I'll change all of the bills except for one and said I messed up, and then go into Juan hundred. I love Greed and all, but it dosen't fit in with my style. As in if I did real magic I'd turn $1->$100.
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of giochi
Handy 500 is good bonus on the Juan Hundred dvd as well
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of fooksau
I'm trying to work an effect of the Juan Hundred that doesn't require any gimmiks. I'm sure this has been done in different ways before, and on the video he clearly explains why it's better to do w/ the props. Anyways when I get it more solid I'll post it to the thread. Handy 500 is a good one, might even get better reactions than the Hundy, haven't tried it yet.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
If you are not into the gimmicks, check out the original Juan Pablo change in the book Switch.

Doug
cardsharpist
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of cardsharpist
Nice Video! I like the fold marks on the bill. It had me fooled. I was expecting something else.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4191 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I liked it a lot. Little flash but still good Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » My vid of Juan Hundred Bill switch (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL