The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Old dog willing to learn new tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Hello everyone,
Ok, I may not be that old at 42 but I am not one of the puppies either.

For starters, I am relatively new to doing magic tricks. I have a couple of tricks right now and plan on getting more. Not sure which direction I want to take this as of yet, so I will try to get my feet wet into the different types performed. I know I like coins, cards and esp type effects.

I was just turned on to this site recently and find it highly informative with all of the ideas, reviews and general information on magic. I hope to learn as much as I can and then go from there. So be prepared to have your brains picked and remember I do take notes.

Who knows. Maybe one day I may even be able to offer advice which turns out valuable to someone.

Take care all,
Chris
magicpirate82
View Profile
New user
Bay area, Northern California
68 Posts

Profile of magicpirate82
Welcome! As another 42-year old, I know what you mean about not being a puppy! Lots to learn from the talent here. Good luck!

:pirate:
ruiefe
View Profile
Regular user
Lisbon
131 Posts

Profile of ruiefe
Do you know that Robert-Houdin started in magic in is fourties after receiving a magic book by mistake? Look what the mailman has done: a great thinker, builder, performer!!!
Welcome, have a coffee and let's work. Hope to see you around - even at early stages of the art, our advice can be very valuable so don't be afraid of talking. I must take notes too. Smile
Rui Fernandes
"Carpe diem" - Horatius
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Welcome to the forum Chris.
This place is becoming addictive!

Smile
Daniel Faith
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Magic Café, Chris. This is a great place to learn. There's so much on the menu, it's hard to know where to start. Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's what we're here for. Have a cup of coffee on my bill while you browse through the menu.

Smile
Where the magic begins
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the real fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there Smile Smile Smile
If you had chosen a name we could call you, it would be better I guesss. Nevertheless, there is no late time for magic. You will be very happy for joining here. It will help you to make quantum jumps. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Tora,
Sorry about the name thing. I have always used that name and sometimes I guess old habits are hard to break Smile
If you haven't seen it on my original post, my name is Chris and I am from Ohio in the USA. It's nice to meet you and all of the others.
I have been all over this site and find it very interesting that magic seems to be a universal language to so many.
Well thanks to all who have made me feel most welcomed. Smile
Take care,
Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Old dog willing to learn new tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL