The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Magic Squares (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
307 Posts

Profile of archini
No Problem Keir, I don't mind if people don't like something that is the nature of the human race and healthy it is too. I would be silly to expect to be a hit with everyone. I respect your opinion and honesty. Glad to hear that some of the stuff was useful to you though. Smile

Thanks too Danny. I had a great time at Mindvention I just wish it had lasted a little longer so that I could have got to know a few people a little better for a little longer.

John
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Pick a naughty guy and let him think about his favourite action... (position)

He 69 69 69 69 69 everything counts up to 69…

And you are right Smile
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Yeah I have continued to get a lot from your video John and think it is very under-rated personally.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
At last year's WMS, Harry Anderson had a different way of presenting magic square. He feels that when you do it on a big board, most people can slowly realize what is going to happen. He had a big sheet of paper, folded into 16ths, it looked like he was just writing in a book. He asked for a number at the beginning of his show, and then periodically would go and write a number or two. After the reveal, he tore the paper into quaters and threw it to the audience. Anytime you can leave props with the audience, it's a very strong moment.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Magic Squares (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL