The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Rootberry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Anyone heard of these jugglers.There really good.Ifd they come to your town you have to see them.more info can be found here http://www.rootberry.com/ .
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
771 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Team RootBerry has been around for some time...

They are FANTATIC performers and great guys, I second the vote on catching (pun intended) their show whenever possible.

Prof. Piper
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
They're good and friendly guys who made it to the British Juggling Convention in 2004. The show was videoed by Alan Plotkin http://www.festivalvideos.com and they compered so are shown quite a lot. The DVD is worth having for lots of other reasons (including my friend Rachel's contribution)

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
fingerflinger
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
57 Posts

Profile of fingerflinger
I really enjoy watching team RootBerry. I always smile thinking about the time Bill Berry was competing in a juggling competition. He swallowed a sword, and while the sword was swallowed, juggled 5 clubs. The judges were left scratching their heads trying to figure out how to judge a trick like that...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Rootberry (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.68 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL