The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Stunumbers by Karl Fulves help... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've used a verion of this over the radio. I am attempting to have the spectator reveal just one name and then ( Me) calling out the other three at the conclusion. I do have a version worked out where they call out two of the names and I reveal the other two. They don't even have to assign ages to the names. but I'd like to go a step further, but it might be impossible...?????
Any Ideas?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
449 Posts

Profile of Hushai
I am VERY puzzled. The only version of Stunnumbers I know of is in Fulves' "Self-Working Number Magic," and it doesn't involve names at all -- only ages. Have you somehow worked out your own version of this using names of people instead of their ages? Is there another published version of Stunnumbers I don't know about?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I do have my own version that I use on the radio, and perhaps I've confused myself too.
This is the Karl Fulves effect. Unfortunately it is the only radio show that has never been recorded (It was originally, but the recording was lost)....I put names with the ages. I was working towards using ONLY names ...
I must THINK!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is a Bizarre presentation for this effect. The spec writes the name and birthdate of four people on four different gravestones (Cards shaped like gravestones). The gravestones are turned over and I then have him write the name and birthdate of four friends of mine(I am not in the room...I'm on the phone/radio etc)...Here comes the Koenig variation. The cards(Gravestones) are turned back over to the spec's choices. The spec turns over one card, any card he likes. Then he turns over two at the same time, any two. One again. Any two again, and any one again followed by any two again and lastely any one card is selected and turned over....All his free choices!
He now has his own little Graveyard. All his choices. He is allowed to "Save" two of the People from the grave. I then name the two remaining Gravestones.....I don't really need the birthdates in this one(I don't think) But I'd like to get it so he just names ONE and I SEE the other THREE. Is that possible?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Stunumbers by Karl Fulves help... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL