We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Idea for a new lev (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darth Ewok
View Profile
Loyal user
Greeneville TN
228 Posts

Profile of Darth Ewok
I've recently had an idea for a new levitation. only problem is I'm not good at designing things or building them. I have a basic idea of how it would work, but certain principles I'd be lost on how to build. I would love to be able to talk to other magicians about it, but I live in a tiny town in tennessee and don't even have a magic shop within 100 miles. I don't want to mention any details here but would like some IMs where I could talk about it to see it it could be made or is even posible
my real name is Kevin Harrison

http://www.myspace.com/magicalclerk
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1353 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Try talking to magicians who manufacture magic supplies like Frank Starsini or Joe Porper. I don't know what else to recommend.
you could ask them what they think of the concept.
good luck man

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
roham92
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of roham92
Ya try to contact good illusion designers like jim stymeier , if it really is a good idea and he likes it he might publish it and make plans for it.
David Franklin
View Profile
New user
Jonesborough, TN
76 Posts

Profile of David Franklin
Darth,

I sent you a PM. You might be surprised to find that there are resources right in your own back yard!

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Idea for a new lev (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL