The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Blister Packs" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophat
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of tophat
I've just gotten "The magic of Michael Ammar", and I am wondering if anyone knows of a source for the salt and pepper "blister packs" he describes in his effect "Did you order salt of pepper?" I've seen packets like the ones he describes, but never anything exactly like it, just made of paper. Yeah, I know I should probably just use the kind you can get today to make sure I'm using a natural prop, but I'd like to get a set of the blister packs if possible just to get used to the effect.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Sorry Tophat...haven't seen that particular type in some time.

I'm sure they're still made. You might check with your local restaurant supply store or just ask every time you go out to eat. Maybe you'll get lucky and find them.

Good luck in your search. Smile
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Morton Salt used to make these clear plastic blister packs. I checked their website and they no longer offer the plastic single-use packets. I also scanned a couple of restaurant supply sites that I'm familiar with and no luck! Shame,too...that's a nice effect!

Chances are...if these things still exist, they're collectors items.

Good hunting!!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Considering that TMOMA was published in '91 that effect was bound not to transfer into the next century. The blister packs probably posed a choking hazard.

JMHO

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Blister Packs" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL