The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Raleigh, NC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gbradburn
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
74 Posts

Profile of gbradburn
Greetings,

I first got into magic as a lad back around 1973 when I joined the "Young Magicians Club". I received a wonderful set of starter tricks and the book "Magic With Cards" by Garcia and Schindler. Plus, I used to get a trick in the mail every month. I loved it.

I kind of let magic go by the wayside as I grew older but recently dug out my box of tricks because we are hosting some exchange students from Korea, a brother and sister, and I wanted to entertain them.

Imagine my astonishment, when out-of-the-blue, an old friend contacted me and asked if I could perform at his twins birthday party! What an amazing coincidence.

So, naturally, I got my interest in magic reinvigorated and came across this web page while doing a search for patter for the Professor's Nightmare.

This looks like a wonderful site and I look forward to hanging out with all you magical folk.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
scooter magic
View Profile
New user
Fredricksburg, VA
73 Posts

Profile of scooter magic
Welcome. You can find almost any answer you want about magic on this site all you have to do is poat and ask questions. Ashley
Ashley Taggert
moving up in the world of magic
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café Greg.
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
382 Posts

Profile of Badger
Welcome - I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Raleigh, NC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL