The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick change suit (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hi Lee,

Thank you for your comments. I apolgize if I created any sense of offense (or sounded defensive)in my posting.

Pat sews these gimmicks herself and I cannot say exactly how long it takes her to sew each one, because I honestly don't know. She does them in stages, a few at a time, rather than creating them individually one at a time. They are pre-made and adjustable within various size ranges as described on our the web site to give a very convincing fit and appearance. The adjustments also serve other very specific functions, that I would not want to explain on an open forum.

Yes, you are correct. The tuxedo or shirt and tie can change into different dresses or costumes. The gimmick is specifically designed to accommodate this. The dress or other costume used is not necessarily unique and a performer could probably find something in their closet to use for this. We are considering creating specific clothes for this as well though.

Lee, I respect your postion and talent as a quick-change artist. I have pm'd you to give you a complete description of our gimmick and the main features. I hope this may clear up any concerns you might have about our gimmick and Lex's.

I also wish you nothing but the best,

Rob
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I have listed a reply where I inquired about additional information for quick-change.

Hi My Name is Martin Saunders I do the bookings of special events and
conventions for David And Dania If you want specific details please contact me
for those details we are doing a series of master classes world wide and shall
be in Miami at the end of june to perform and conduct master classes. Your
request is of a special nature and we would anticipate a 2-4 hour initial class
and the cost would be in the range of $2500 upwards according to the specific
needs for the costume. The minimum for a master class is $2500. If you need any
further information please contact me at info @ magic-martin.co.uk
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Where can I find info for a black tailcoat change to a white tailcoat. I am in uk.
just_larry
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of just_larry
Wally,
Kevin James is currently writing for Magic and in one of the last issues of 2006 he describes a quick and simple way of changing from one suit to another in a flash,on stage no curtains.
I am not sure of what issue.
Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick change suit (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL