The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Fleas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Anyone done a flea circus act without having to build any electronic or mechanical props? I am looking at some ways to incorporate that into an act.
I will perform with my dog marionette that finds a selected card.I call him my card dog.After the trick,I find fleas on him and decided to do a flea circus act.
One is to have an audience shoot a flea from a straw and have it land in a paper bag.The other way is to have a strongman flea flip over a m-g--tic coin or lift a shi--ed matchstick using a micro5.
What other effects can one you advice me with? I already have Walter Noon's dvd on how to build a flea circus
Thank you in advance.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Xargos
View Profile
Loyal user
Brussels
268 Posts

Profile of Xargos
So what more would you need Smile
Did you try searching for "flea circus" on the forums ?
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
I just did and it seems that there are many with a suitcase type of flea circus.
I was thinking more of the "impromptu" type of feel to it.I am looking for more ideas and effects with common existing props that most magicians probably have that you can do with a flea circus theme.
Anyway,how are the people able to see the flea circus from the back as the props are so tiny in a street performance?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Jim Alberti's Flea Circus can be seen by hundreds. The basic approach is from the Tom Palmer "Famous Flea Act" book. Please see:

http://www.sideshowworld.com/FCAlbertiFC.html

Yours,

Paul
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
481 Posts

Profile of giochi
You can turn most any pk effect into a pseudo flea act
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Fleas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL