The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member in Tennessee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Hello! I am a new member and this looks to be a great place for discussing everything that's got me re-interested in magic.

I was really into magic when I was younger - had the TV Magic Set, Marshall Brodien's Magic Set, the Remco Magic Hat and several other early/mid-70's favorites. But as I grew older and got more interested in girls, sports, girls, cars, girls, (oh yeah, and did I mention girls?) my interest waned. I visited the Magic Castle about 3 years ago and it re-sparked my interest. I got a couple of books, including Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic and started working on things that gathered my interest.

This spring, as my wife was planning my daughter's 4th birthday party, she asked my daughter, "Hey, honey, what would you think if daddy did a magic show for your birthday party?" Of course, my daughter enthusiastically replied, "YES!!" To which I replied, "You mean in front of people? Real people? And 3-10 year olds too???" Needless to say, it went great and I had my first official show.......and I'm hooked! Ready to get more deeply into it, I've met w/ a couple of the clubs in the middle Tennessee area and look forward to my (renewed) new hobby!
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome DaddyDoodle.

:spoon:
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
Welcome.

SEAM Convention is in B'ham next month and it would be great to see you there.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café DaddyDoodle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member in Tennessee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL