The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to all the members! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danik1
View Profile
Regular user
Saint-Eustache, Canada
184 Posts

Profile of Danik1
Hi! My name is Danik and I've been into magic for only two years now. I'm 32 years old and I'm a high school teacher near Montreal in Canada. I love mentalism and card magic. You will notice sooner or later that I make mistakes when I write. It's normal for me because english is my second language. I'm a french canadian , sorry! (LOL).

I think this site is great. Everybody seems to be mature enough and kind to each other. Older magicians seems to be welling to share their experience with us, beginner magicians and that's nice. So, I wish you all a good day and don't stop doing magic. The world needs it!
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of 0045
Welcome Danik, don't worry too much about spelling and grammar, from now on it's the spells that you cast that are important.

I too am a brand new member, a native brit at that, and believe me my written English is nothing to be proud of.

I wish you every success with your magic, and am sure that the Café is THE place to hang out in.

Regards 0045
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome & enjoy

:coffee:
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café Danik1.
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Welcome Danny boy. Great to have you around....
djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
Welcome aboard!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to all the members! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL