The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I say Chaps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of 0045
Greetings from good old England, after having lurked for a few weeks I have finally decided to become a member. Magic and mantalism was very much my thing as a youngster, but after having joined the marines as a teenager(UK version, still the best in the world)I found that I had very little time to pursue my private interests. However now that I have retired from that and gotten myself a proper job, much to my families relief, I plan on recapturing that very special feeling you get when people look at you with a sense of wonderment. So here I am a forty something year old man filled with the same sense of exitement as that experienced by a six year old on christmas eve. This forum has already saved me some of my payoff after having read some of your product reviews that I though sounded really good but have now decided are not really for me.

Must go now, The teapot has been brewing my favourite blend for some time and is just about ready for consumption.

Regards and thanks for the tips

Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome to the Café

:donut2:
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café 0045.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I say Chaps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL