The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Cap in Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Edsel Chiu
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong / Los Angeles
326 Posts

Profile of Edsel Chiu
What is the best cap in bottle out there?

I prefer not in beer bottle, but water, coke, sprite, it does not matter, it would be even better if it ends clean.

Even setup does not matter.

Edsel,
"If there is magic, let it be an art." - William Shakespeare
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Haverabbitwilltravel
View Profile
New user
Bainbridge, GA
4 Posts

Profile of Haverabbitwilltravel
Hi Edsel,
I made up my own version, based on how I 'think' others do it. It only took a few minutes, but you need a couple of 'things'. If you'd like to know how to make your own, you could PM me and we can discuss it.
My version looks completely impromptu. You pick up a bottle of water, take the cap off, pour out the water, hold the cap under the bottom of the bottle, hit it against the bottom, and it magically appears in the bottle. You can then hand out the bottle for examination. The cap will NOT come out of the bottle.

Les
TOM WIESE
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of TOM WIESE
Hi Les,

I'm very much interested in this routine. PM me.

Thanks,

Tom
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Eric LeClerc (a Café member) has a great cap in bottle. I believe it'll be coming out on video this fall on a video project that was done with Jay Sankey.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
I think the Rey Ben one is really good, but I came up with my own version using the Subterfuge System, which allows more versatility to do other effects as well.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Cap in Bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL