The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Sweet Coin Vanishes and Reproductions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Check This Out and feel free to comment and rate them. Smile
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Very nice Jordini.
The first vanish has me stumped.
Love the pantomime in the second.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Thanks Jaz!
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
Wow the jw stuff is very very good...
Deckless Wonder
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2006-07-19 19:29, phread wrote:
Wow the jw stuff is very very good...

Thank you, it took a long time for it to get that way. I first saw that grip at the Shoot and Apollo lecture (about 4 or 5 years back), and it was all impossible to me. It wasn't until last year I started working on and improving it. I'm also rather fond of the Shoot Shot (first vanish).
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
That clip is the second idea of yours that I have encountered @ the Café. the first was a card move that liked.

dug
Deckless Wonder
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2006-07-20 08:55, phread wrote:
That clip is the second idea of yours that I have encountered @ the Café. the first was a card move that liked.

dug

Hrm... Now you've got me curious which card move it was.
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
It was a dl turnover,cut in the middle but remove the face up card leaving the other card reversed in the center. some one replied to the thread saying racherbuamer showed it to him in the 70's. I used it once with the jack of spades as a familiar card.put the js fu on table "looking up into the deck", but the deck is turned face up so the back of selection shows and only the jack can "see" the card. the jack gave up one eye for the "sight" but was tricked and can only see into the deck...corny I know

dug
Deckless Wonder
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. I don't even remember posting that. WAIT yes I do. Thank you for reminding me about that, I had completely forgotten it.
Eva
View Profile
Regular user
Magicienne
125 Posts

Profile of Eva
Excellent work, Jordini...I enjoyed watching!!
"Believe it, or believe it not!" ~ Manuel Muerte

(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Awesome Jordini! Is the first vanish yours? That one has me FLOORED! I would love to learn that one. Man...I need to start practicing with coins again. That was just breathtakingly beautiful! Keep up the great work!

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Thanks Eva and Phil!

The first vanish is Shoot Ogawa's and is on his DVD Cultural XChange volume 1. It's one of my favorite vanishes to do. The looks I get from it are priceless. The best thing about that vanish is that even if you flash or screw up, the audience will probably be more impressed than if you pull it off flawlessly.
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Thanks for the info Jordini. I'll have to check this dvd out. Keep up the great work man. Awesome job!

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Sweet Coin Vanishes and Reproductions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL