The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Post It Notes on Body Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonovanDeschner
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DonovanDeschner
It's been a while since the IBM Convention but I did want to say how much fun I had down there meeting everyone and competing in the Gold Cups Finals. Congrats to all the contestants, especially John for his big win!

I have been getting a lot of questions about the "Post-It Notes on body" prediction that I used to open my act in Miami, and wanted to give everyone the source of it.

"Stick It To The Man", as it is properly called, was invented by my good friend Tyler Wilson, and is published in his book "Dominatricks". If you would like to know how it works (and get all the things that you need to make your own) visit http://www.andigladwin.co.uk to pick up a copy of his book.

See you all in Reno.

-Double D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Post It Notes on Body Prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL