The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dynamic Coins: help needed. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skilla
View Profile
New user
Italy
1 Post

Profile of skilla
Hello to everybody, my magic fellows. I'm Italian and therefore I apologize for my errors of English.
I've bought the famous "Dynamic Coins." I knew them for longtime but I never used them. They work perfectly, but the problem is that to uncover the brass cap (the pile of "coins") I have to SMASH the lid on the table. I've tried to work on a velvet pad but the pile of coins doesn't get out!
Have you some suggestions? Maybe the gimmick will become a little bit "softer" with repeated use? Thank you in advance. Smile
Sneakers
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne, Australia
106 Posts

Profile of Sneakers
Hi Skilla,

First, your English writing is just fine! I hope you can understand my semi-English reply too...

Yes, your Dynamic Coins will work in just a bit with use. However, if you must "SMASH" them down on the table to dislodge them, perhaps you are jamming them home too hard to begin with. Try a lighter touch when you make the stack of coins vanish and you'll likely find that getting them to reappear takes less effort.

If that doesn't work, you might want to try taking them back to your local magic dealer. Although the Tenyo products are generally well made, there are times when they slip a little in their quality control. Dynamic Coins requires very strict tolerances in the manufacturing. Obviously, I don't know for sure, however it may be that your particular Dynamic Coins are not quite perfect.

Best of luck and let us all know how you go!

Cheers!
InZen
View Profile
New user
Singapore
8 Posts

Profile of InZen
I have mine like about a year already and they still work perfectly. Well what I've learnt is that you do not have to put the gimmick all the way in. You just place the cap in top of the gimmick and give it a small push will do.
With practice you can gauge how much strength to 'smash' onto the table.
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Also remember to use the ring to place under the cap, often forgotten by many magicians

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dynamic Coins: help needed. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL