The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Statue of liberty revealed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Now everybody knows! Thanks a lot. And I spent a fortune on a modern version of the gimmick too!

Seriously, even a joke like this helps fuel some of the need to discover the secrets. I have seen many exposures on the web, with most being incredibly inaccurate. Some even being dangerously inaccurate with the potential of some nut actually trying the false method and hurting themself.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Nice one.
Some might actually believe Smile
Batty
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Batty
I knew it! It was obvious by the way he moved from seconds 23.4-23.5. He should have practiced it more.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2754 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-07-19 17:57, mrbilldentertainer wrote:
Now everybody knows! Thanks a lot. And I spent a fortune on a modern version of the gimmick too!

Seriously, even a joke like this helps fuel some of the need to discover the secrets. I have seen many exposures on the web, with most being incredibly inaccurate. Some even being dangerously inaccurate with the potential of some nut actually trying the false method and hurting themself.

I remember an article on Lon Chaney which discussed his most famous make-up effects. They mentioned that to get the "watery eye" look in one eye of his "Hunchback of Notre Dame" character, he used liquid latex. They explained that liquid latex is very dangerous and he could only use it for about five minutes at a time! In another issue, the magazine admitted that they'd been reproducing someone else's comments and in fact Chaney had NOT used liquid latex at all! (He'd used egg white) and that liquid latex would take about five SECONDS to completly destroy your eye never mind five MINUTES!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Statue of liberty revealed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL