The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » MTV Music Generator for playstation and pc (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjames798
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magicjames798
I wanted to let everyone know that I just finished my first cd for my background music. Using programs like e-jay, mtv music gen. etc. you can put songs together in minutes or hours depending on the detail of the music. Its all royalty free and its you own creation so you can use it to your hearts content. Even sell it if its good. You can demo two of my tracks from the cd at http://www.soundclick.com and search for "the amazing jameso" The two songs I have posted there are about 4-5 min long and took me an hour to put together! If you are creative and want background music for your shows and to call your own look these programs up. The only thing you have to do to make it legally your own music is to reference the company on your album cover or cd and that's it!

Have fun!!
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, for those who do not none will suffice.
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
For some reason, a search of the site by artist does not show any artist by the name of jameso. However, I did find The Amazing Jameso.

Playing with Fire sounds too much like a Nintendo game for my tastes. I like the music structure and arrangment but the quality of the instruments give it a video game sound.

Smoke and Mirrors uses the same arpeggio and a very similiar structure as Playing With Fire. Again it has that video game type sound and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's not for me.

If this is your first attempt you did very good job. As a musician and a magician, I also create my own backing tracks. I feel it gives me an edge to come up with my basic routine first, then customize a sound track that fits perfectly. I can assure you there is no better satisfaction that hearing the applause after a fully customize routine that uses your very own backing tracks.

Good Luck!
magicjames798
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magicjames798
The sample rate on soundclick is low due to the options I picked, but in my car, whoa!!! there's lots of bass! Thanks I'll keep working on those songs!!
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, for those who do not none will suffice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » MTV Music Generator for playstation and pc (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL