The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Magic and Clowning (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
What a great bunch of entetainers you all are! I am reading these posts nodding yep kids will love that!
Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!
I look forward to hearing more about how you keep people laughing and amazed!
Anyone going to Michigan Magic Day or Kidabara? I would love to meet you!
Jewls
sluggo
View Profile
New user
Mike B.
85 Posts

Profile of sluggo
The Axtel drawing board gets the kids going crazy. I tell them I am going to draw a pic and I want to see if they know who it is. As I draw it (Sponge Bob) if they don't get it right away I give clues.I.E. he lives in Bikini Bottom in a pine apple under the sea. They scream out Sponge Bob. I finish the pic and ask them to tell me more about him. When his eyes move they start screaming out his eyes are moving. Of course I don't believe them and when I look they stop. The 3rd time they disappear..more screams I look they are there. When I ask Sponge Bob if his eyes are moving, he answers me which makes them go wild.
Also the big sponge camera (Karen Bell) is also a fav. When I take their pics and they come out the back it's a pic of a cartoon character or a cow or something. They all want their pictures. It also has a real flasher in it to make it look like a real camera.
Yep, going to Kidabra.
Dad, magic, ventriloquism, facepainter & balloons.
A weakness for coffee (caffeine)
alson
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of alson
Here is a rope routine I have used for years . I call it come out Tide does anyone know or use this routine???
Alson
esther_scheffer
View Profile
Veteran user
the netherlands
316 Posts

Profile of esther_scheffer
I love to do the tricks like the colouring book (everyone can be involved in helping) and making cookies in the dove pan. Also I love sucker tricks, not nececerillty only magic, also like with the chinese spinning plate: I put it up side down (stick on the plate instead of plate on the stick) and get them to say "other way round!" + first turn the stick, then turn the plate etc.
(and of course also the sucker tricks like hippity hop and (or or) run rabbit run, dice cupboard.

I also want to get miser's dream, but have to do more practise and get a good routine.
Also I want to (needs more practise) get a wonder bubble routine in. I often start with normal bubbles and for the youngest kids (5 and younger) this by itself is already magical.

Also I like playing with naughty wands and playing with jumbo stuff like jumbo comb or jumbo siccors. No magic trick, just for the fun in between.
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Alson,
I thought the Tide routine was all washed up. LOL get it tide washed up.... Never mind!

Mike,
Cute Magic Drawing Board routine, thanks for sharing! See you at Kidabra!
How is that juggling coming?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Magic and Clowning (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL