The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Greatest....... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
588 Posts

Profile of wayman
Welcome to the Café Banacheck.

In all your years performing, certain events will have stuck with you as a cherished memory, an absolute perfect performance, something that went wrong or maybe a reaction that a spectator had.

What is your greatest most memorable moment?.

Best wishes

Wayman.
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Wow, this is a hard one to answer, there are so many time spectators get up and run out of the room, or squeal or yell in delight. There is not one particular moment I could give you, just as there is not one favorite effect I perform.. Each show has a different favorite depending upon the reactions of the audience.

But the scariest story is about the time I met a scottish girl in England, many years ago. She told me about her very confused life and that she was going to join the Hare Krishner's. I thought she was joining for the wrong reasons and talked her out of it. As a result she showed me the town. For those wondering, no personal relationships took place if you know what I mean.

I came home and she wrote to me stating that she wanted me to send a letter for the visa department or some such so she would come visit. At the time I had a new girlfriend so told her that would may not be such a great idea. She did not give up. Finally one day I came home and there was a handwriten note in my mailbox from her, not in an envelope. She was upstairs at my neighbors.

When I asked for an expanation she told me she had attended a seance and Elvis had came back and told her to come to the US and marry me. I sent her back ASAP.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
588 Posts

Profile of wayman
a very funny story Smile
Thank you.

....but hey you could have used her in your show!
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
No way, this actually kind of scared me. I was just in my 20's at the time if that.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Greatest....... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL