The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu - 'but' parlour type situation! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
A deck of cards works and is visible for 18 peapole.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8506 Posts

Profile of funsway
A lot of things have changed in the 12 years since the other posts on this thread.

The acceptance of a deck of cards as "normal" for one thing, the expectations of many people about card tricks for another.
Finding 18 people not on a cell phone is another. The concept of "entertain me" is critical.

One might question whether using a deck of cards is "impromptu" or even "magic," but "at a moment's notice"
does call for some to be prepared. Good for you is you are. (and welcome to the Café)

You reviving this thread does take me to the question, "if you ever have 18 people paying rapt attention to what you are doing, what are you prepared to do?" - "If you desire to get the rapt attention of 18 people, would you do a magic trick or something else?"
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
magicianbrady
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
I have been at that situation where I went to the client's company and he suddenly asked me to perform. I did digital force bag by nick einhorn and social prediction by debjit magic
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Its so thoughtful right.. the post was started at 2006. Now the present time is june 2019, still this post is being read by many magicians..

Thinking this itself gives a magical feel.

Do you agree with what I said. Smile
BradenCarlisle
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BradenCarlisle
Digital force bag is a super fun impromptu tool. You can pair it with so many different kinds of revelations. It's so fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu - 'but' parlour type situation! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL