The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Video/DVD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2229 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thank you for your time to spend with us here at the Café. It is an honor to have you here.
I would love to see you perform, is there any chance for a video or dvd performance in the future? Is there one available now?

Mike - shomemagic -
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
None available that I know of Smile If you go to my web site there is a video clip of some bits. That is about the closest I know of some form of a show out there. There is the PEA performances but you must be a member to get them. I am sure there are some tapes of me performing out there, but where I could not tell you.

It might be possible to talk Scott into taking an old promo tape of mine which has numerous tv appearances on it and making it for distribution but you would have to talk to him about that. Plus since the tapes are old I am not sure what quality, but if you are interested PM Scott Wells.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Video/DVD » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL