The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro...kinda sorta » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ReaL2ReeL
View Profile
New user
Jackson, Ms
22 Posts

Profile of ReaL2ReeL
Hi all,
I was bitten by the magic bug back in the early 70's, and have always had an interest. I guess in the past year or so, I've seen a few specials on TV, so here I am again, buying tricks, and practicing when I should be doing other things (I am self employed, and I worked for many years as a professional musician )
So at 41, I am still trying to learn the art, and loving every minute of it. I look forward to meeting the rest of you, as well.
Peace,
ed
Where words fail, music speaks.
"Honey, where's the AmEx?"
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Welcome to the Café! Iknow you will like it here.
Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ed Smile Smile Smile
Welcome home my fr,iend. Please do not hesitate to join or start a conversation. It is too much fun. In the meantime please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro...kinda sorta » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL