The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Video Up of My Walk of Pain... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
My editor has put up a video on youtube that Sylver and I (She's on the Café now...Say hi to her in the new arrivals section!) are thinking about using for our Ren Fest promotional packs.
Take a look, let me know what you think (About the video, performance, costuming...anything!) and leave comments on youtube as well.
Thanks all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFBjxunwoI
Oh...and remember- the camera adds 10 pounds...and there were at least three cameras on me at the time!
Gwyd
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
I like the editing. Nice job.

As for your glass container thingy, is it hard to transport like that?
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Not too bad to transport. I can carry it solo, but it is easier with two. It is 2'x4', which is also the exact same size as my Bed of Nails. Between shows I set it on top of the bed to protect passers by from the nails if they are backstage. For transport, the top screws on. I also have a voodoo box that breaks down to a flat 2'x4'.
Almost my entire act fits in the back seat of my car. BON, then Glass box, then voodoo box all stacked up neatly.
Thanks for checking it out!
Gwyd
The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
Gwyd,
That was hilarious and amazing. Kudos on a job well done your assistant is great and the editing job was eXcellent.
“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”

“I'm not your eXecutioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God. I'm just The Doktor."

H D X!
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Gwyd,

Very nice work! Laughs and thrills in the right proportion for all.

Yours,

Paul
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Hey - that looks familiar! Smile Nice video Gwyd - great job.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Sylver Fyre
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
152 Posts

Profile of Sylver Fyre
I personally like the close up of your feet as you walk... you can actually see how rough and tough his feet are. =P
We need to start drinking again... the box could use a good refresh of glass. Muhahaha
Anyone want to help?
Sylver Fyre

"Do not warm yourself by the fire, become the flame"
---------------------------------------------
www.knottybitssideshow.com
Add me on Myspace or Facebook! http://www.myspace.com/sylverfyre
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Excellent! You two work well together, and your other vids were just as good. Who knew a Ren Fest could be entertaining? *ducks to avoid the barrage of thrown objects....of pain*

Sylver,
Your character reminds me of Tinkerbell. Smile
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Video Up of My Walk of Pain... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL