We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Greed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

m1tech
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of m1tech
What do you think of Daniel Garcias GREED?
Antonio
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
I LOVE it !!!!!

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
523 Posts

Profile of sibbie
I got the manuscript and I really like the effect. It is a lot of fun to perform and I had a blast just practicing with the thing.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2006-07-26 13:19, dg magic wrote:
I LOVE it !!!!!

Daniel Garcia

Since I have been in Jersey, its my most requested repeat. But of course I don't. So I agree as well.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1613 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I think it's really good. The best thing about it is the routining -- it just rolls along in a smooth, almost rhythmic way. It hits its beats and then ends on a sort of punchline. It's really easy to do, and I've gotten good reactions from it.
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Quote:
I LOVE it !!!!!

Daniel Garcia

HAHA you can't comment on your own effect that's cheating. But it is brilliant:)
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1613 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Actually, to elaborate on my above post. Whenever I do stuff, it tends to be for friends and family -- people who are not that tolerant and who focused on figuring out the trick instead of enjoying it. I did "Reset" the other day and when the final "reset" occurred she instantly grabbed the other cards off the table. With "Greed," however, there's something about the how visual the changes are the built-in humor that just makes people laugh and not try to figure it out. Even though my change at the end is not as smooth as Garcia's, nobody's ever tried to burn me, to look for the bill, etc.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16938 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
I LOVE it !!!!!
Daniel Garcia

If he loves it, it must be good!... Smile Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
431 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
I just got this trick and I think it is great. I am working on it so I can be as smooth as Daniel is but this one is a worker.
Great job Daniel!
Shawn D
cigam3d
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of cigam3d
From just watching the effect I like the premise I think ths might be one of the effects where you definitely have to build yourself as someone who can do great things before showing it because by not unfolding the bill you give away something, but isn't every effect that way. don't get me wrong though I love the effect.
illusiOHN
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of illusiOHN
I purchased the manuscript version (PDF) some time ago, and it is one of my favorite money-related effects.

Greed is amazingly visual (like all of DG's stuff!). It blows people away.

It is very simply to learn, so time can be spent on polishing the presentation. The only real difficult step is the bill-to-coin at the end. I don't have the new Greed DVD, but it sounds like DG's provided alternatives that are not in the original Greed PDF manuscript (darnit...I wish those were available to those who bought the original manuscript version before the DVD came out!).

The gimmick is simple to construct. Danny is easy to learn from and explains things well in the manuscript. I'm sure the DVD is done as well or better.

It is absolutely amazing to watch DG perform Greed in the teaser video clips, even knowing the secrets of the effect...talk about smooth! Danny is becoming one of my favorites to watch and to learn from.

I appreciate Danny making this available to us.
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Romania
1342 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Got the manuscript a while back . with a little effort I managed to build the gimmick.I love it ! it is purely genius. got the dvd as well.
for those of you out there who are thinking of getting this , get the dvd.everything is very well explained. I think the dvd will save you a lot of trouble when making the gimmick and learning to use it.
this is such a strong effect! wonderful piece of magic.

-Matt
Your One Stop Booze Abusing Comedy Magic Show!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Greed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL