The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Fraud...? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
getup
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of getup
When I woke up, I saw on ellusionist that Daniel Garcia is releasing a new effect called Fraud. Ellusionist is putting up a teaser trailer soon (or so they say) and I was wondering if anyone had any insight on to what this effect involved. (another bill switch like greed?) I am excited to see what it is.
chris311
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chris311
Hopefully Daniel can fill us in on this one...AND when his website will be up Smile
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2113 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
According to a post in the Ellusionist pre-purchase forums, the effect is that the seal on a borrowed, signed bill is visually moved from one end of the bill to the other, where it's found to be printed on.

I'm sure more details will be available shortly. Looking forward to seeing a video.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
OK I know I told this guy to start coming out with more stuff, but now I cant keep up. Good Stuff...
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Hey Guys...just letting you know that the Teaser Video will be out by the end of the week. I'm really excited about this effect. About 2 1/2 years ago I came up with the concept...but the effect was in the "beta" version...after adustments, thinking about theory (ALOT) and careful research... the effect was born. I started performing it immediatly. I have a group of friends down here in Houston (The Houston Crew) who I show all my effects to when I first develop them, and they let me know what they think...we don't care about feeling getting hurt...or blowing smoke in someones asss-prin... All we care about is making magic look perfect. When I showed them this effect about 2 years ago all of them said NICE!!!!! there is only a handful of magicians performing this product at the moment...literaly only about 5... and all of them don't want me to release it...i cant really tell you much about the effect yet, only what Kevin has already said...But imagine the power of MANIPULATING ACTUAL U.S. CURRENCY...and leaving it in its altered state..then giving it back to them to keep... ive done this a lot and it never fail to get an amazing reaction... the best part about the effect.

A 5 year old could do it.

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Chris SD
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Chris SD
Hurry up and release TornToo already =) Patric O'gorman won't give me his old gimmick.
chris311
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chris311
The age old question....can it be done with other bills besides U.S currency? I guess we will have to wait and see.
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2006-07-29 16:45, chris311 wrote:
The age old question....can it be done with other bills besides U.S currency? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Never tried it...so I don't know.

DG
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of gaafman
If I send you some European bills can I get the prelease (or isn't that a word) Ah well you'll understand. ;-)
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2006-07-30 07:48, gaafman wrote:
If I send you some European bills can I get the prelease (or isn't that a word) Ah well you'll understand. ;-)

sorry man...cant do that

DG
chris311
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chris311
Yeah..me too. anything that he puts out is great.
solidoak
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of solidoak
Any idea when the actual release date will be?
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Looking at the first or second week of september

DG
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Nice.
solidoak
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of solidoak
Alright, I'm in line.
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Hey daniel this sounds awesome. Will this be a instant download or is it a dvd teaching the effect?
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
silverzer0
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of silverzer0
Also, any word on the teaser video?
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Daniel said:
Hey Guys...just letting you know that the Teaser Video will be out by the end of the week.

So I think by the end of the week Smile I really look forward to this!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Same here. If the spectator gets to keep the bill with the altered seal, this will be a winner for sure!
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Fraud is going to be a download AND a dvd... we are looking at the teaser coming out by the end of the week and the product coming out in september.

and YESSSS!!!! the spectator can keep the bill in its altered state as a souvinier. that's THE ONLY WAY I perform it.

Daniel Garcia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Fraud...? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL