The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "If you're psychic, why aren't you rich?" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2006-07-28 14:07, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Chi,

Jack was and is the best at what he did.
And is very well known in his reality.
He lives as he wants and has all he will and would ever need.

I would think that would be apparant to you by this point in time.

Or possibly you still do not understand Jack.

Best Wishes,

Jim

H.o.A-X

All to well I understand what Jack is and where Jack lives. It scares me.

You just said that nobody had ever said that to YOU and I was just letting you know that I have. Both to the user name "Jack Galloway" AND Jim-Callahan. I just wanted to remind you of that. Smile

Jim we both know that you are the real deal, so I am not trying to fight with you. Smile
The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
It's also suprising how many post but don't read.

H D X!
“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”

“I'm not your eXecutioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God. I'm just The Doktor."

H D X!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Jim:

That is an amazing looking poster.

Tony
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3041 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2006-07-28 16:21, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Jim:

That is an amazing looking poster.

Tony

Looks great, Jim! But judging from the photo, the "man who died" was a very convincing drag queen.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Jim:

Did you make the agreement with the man before he died? He agreed to be part of your show after death? (re: http://jimclass.com/Poster.htm )

- jimtron
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17669 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think that the aggreement was made recently. I think that the "Ghost"(Not the one seen on the poster) is also on Jim's payrole already????!!!!
I predict an article in a major newspaper will elaborate on this mysterious situation.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
I think David Hasslehoff and Stefan Dennis should sue for image copyright!! Smile Smile
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
No guys see... The man who died is trying to drag the girl back with him and Jim is attempting to prevent that. It gets lonely when you're dead I imagine...

Thanks for the response Jim. I think calling yourself a Paranormalist is a very brilliant move indeed. Smile
Stephan Therien
View Profile
New user
Quebec/Canada
67 Posts

Profile of Stephan Therien
Well guys Uri Geller is rich so does that mean hes a phychics lol just joking don't want to start the Geller war in this tread also lol
Dario
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Dario
In fact I'm a member of the lords of the world. A secret society that controls the world in the shadow, but we have false personalities and fake jobs for keep us in secret.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Noted.

H D X!

--Lydia 14
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Tony & Neil,

The Poster design is linked to a story from my show about my daughter.
It is a strange but true story and I often see women in the audience nodding their heads in affirmation and slightly glassy eyed when I tell it.
(The girl on the poster is my daughter she is four days away from 16)

Jimtron,

The guy who I have working with me is the late of this world Raymond Putnam Hill who passed on into another reality in 1980 but according to his book (My Family of Souls) will be returning in 2043. During the show I provide documentary footage of my making contact with Raymond and proof of his being relocated to the theater that I am now working in.

I then provide proof by way of experimental/demonstration that Raymond is present and accounted for in the theater.

Dave aka SlimKing was correct in his predictions.

Because of that presentation made possible with the assistance of the Raymond Hill, this Sunday I am told their will be a full page article in the entertainment section of the Charleston paper. With three or four pics.
(One can only hope that some one will be upset about it)
Unfortunately I do not know the slant the article will take.
One can only control so much.
I do know the reporter was interviewing people who experienced the past haunting activity's accredited to Ray.
Possibly she will recount how he manifested his presence during my experiment and how it compared to the phenomena the people living in his home experienced.

Since it is a rather involved situation/story I will not get into here but will post a link to the article for those who may be interested on a new thread.

Now let us go back to the topic of the thread.
Even after the show people do not ask for more.
They realize it is a finished deal and that what they see in the show is what can and will be done.

I do offer to answer any questions with in reason that the audience may have.
And they often ask many but even the skeptics keep it to the topics or subject at hand.
They also have been (the Skeptics) very polite and interested in the show.
Not confrontational in any way but rather wanting to just talk about my thoughts on the supernatural experience.

Ya'll have a good day.

Best Wishes,

Jim

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4469 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
"I'm not rich, but I'm never in want for money either."
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Quote:
The guy who I have working with me is the late of this world Raymond Putnam Hill who passed on into another reality in 1980 but according to his book (My Family of Souls) will be returning in 2043. During the show I provide documentary footage of my making contact with Raymond and proof of his being relocated to the theater that I am now working in.

Jim, did you make contact with him while he was still alive, or after he died?

- jimtron
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Ray and I became aquainted recently.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I can only handle one reality at a time.

If I can't figure out where I left my glasses in this one, I'll never find my keys in another one.

;)

People never ask me why I'm not rich. They used to, but I wear better clothing now.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2032 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Quote:
On 2006-07-29 13:41, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Ray and I became aquainted recently.

Have you been in touch with Ray's surviving family?
NabsS
View Profile
New user
Geneva (Switzerland)
97 Posts

Profile of NabsS
I think mentalists should NEVER pretend to be psychics, and I also think that a real psychic should, if he/she's honest, instead of doing shows, do something more helpful, like help to catch criminals, be a diplomat, etc. etc.

If you really get known as a psychic, you could get kidnapped by a terrorrist or criminal group who needs your "help", and be in a real mess.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
And why should they do as you say?

One life course is of no more value than any other.

They all effect the whole and even the most wasted life does positivly impact others who you might say lead a life of virtue.

I do what pleases me.

Jim

H.O.A-X
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
NabsS

I would love to catch criminals, but my glove is a bit too small. I might be able to hit them if you pitch them over the plate though.

I've already done my government service, 12 years as an intelligence analyst.
How I choose to spend my time and use my gifts now, is my business.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "If you're psychic, why aren't you rich?" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL