The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garret Thomas Ring Thing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Its like a descrepency type deal, no ones fingers all look alike. if your audience isn't looking for that exact answer, then they won't notice it.
SoundWave
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SoundWave
Totally agree, simple and visual. The best moves are
Karate Coin #1(very visual)
Flare Karate coin(same as above just with flare type)
Karate Coin #2(also visual)
Ring To Coin/Coin To ring(best routine on the DVD)
The only ring work I think is better is De'vo's Ring work. The de' ring DVD was stellar.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I want it so bad, de'vo is my favorite flourisher. I love a quote he had, I think it whent "while everyone is thinking outside the box crawl back in and think inside".
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
306 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Quote:
On 2007-06-10 17:32, magician 336 wrote:
I want it so bad, de'vo is my favorite flourisher. I love a quote he had, I think it whent "while everyone is thinking outside the box crawl back in and think inside".

You're talking about De'vo's De'Ring, which is a totally different effect (still cool though).

Anyway, for those of you who have a chance to see Garrett lecture, I highly suggest you do so, especially if you perform Ring Thing because he goes over some subtleties that he didn't think of going over in the DVD. When I asked him to personally critique my ring jump, he noticed that I should change my hand position from what he taught in the DVD and it looks a hell of a lot better, and he just came up with it on the spot too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garret Thomas Ring Thing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL