The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Gods visited the Playboy Mansion!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Great story Nick. I'd also like to hear how Bottle Twister went over as this is one of my favorite "party" illusions to perform. Knocks 'em dead every time.

-Matt
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hehe I read the story about the rainmaker @ the playboy mansion. Very enjoyable to read. Always great to read stories of real live magic. Maybe I should buy it too, and gather up some nice girls. Then I probably can make a prediction that they all gonna join the impromptu miss wet t-shirt contest! ;-)
illusiOHN
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of illusiOHN
Good story! Sounds like it went well.

Nick, you mentioned it was 95 degrees outside by the pool. What were you wearing that allowed you to walk around with Rainmaker?

Looking for ideas. Thanks! Smile
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
"sabitu"....Bottle Twister really is a wonderful illusion. It went over very well at the bar of the Mansion. I'm going to write the performance, and a review for those considering.

"illusiOHN"....Believe it or not I wore a sport jacket. Yes even in the heat. It was pretty hot in the beginning, but these events are always late afternoon to night so once the sun went down completely it wasn't really that bad.

Nick Ivory
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
Dolphin
View Profile
Regular user
Slovenia
171 Posts

Profile of Dolphin
Greetings Nick!

I`ve just visited your site and by the way it looks great Smile I saw the "Infamous Playboy Mansion Grotto" Smile

I was just wondering what`s the name of that song playing when you enter the site?

Regards
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
I still would like to hear what trick you performed to get in? lol The performance sounds great though
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
"Dolphin".....Thank you.
All the music on my website is from DJ Paul Oakenfold. The first track is entitled "Southern Sun". You can get it on itunes or at his website directly... http://www.pauloakenfold.com

As for the trick to get in to the Mansion. Sorry, that one I have to keep to myself. That's to good of a trick to be revealing.

Magically,
Nick Ivory
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
mghia
View Profile
Veteran user
Kymystical
387 Posts

Profile of mghia
But in a party setting isn't there a chance that if people on the other side of the "room" happen to glance over your way, will see where the water is coming from?
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Quote:
On 2006-07-31 17:38, nickivory wrote:

As for the trick to get in to the Mansion. Sorry, that one I have to keep to myself. That's to good of a trick to be revealing.

Magically,
Nick Ivory

Yeah, you would want to "expose" anything....

I guess you could say some things are better left unshed.
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Quote:
Some things are better left unshed.

But not while at the mansion
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
"mghia"....there is. I didn't perform this effect to every crowd I created. This effect was performed only a select few times.

Nick
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
Dolphin
View Profile
Regular user
Slovenia
171 Posts

Profile of Dolphin
Nickivory thank you so much, I wanted to get my hands on that track for a looong time Smile

best regards
dolphin
nickivory
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of nickivory
"Dolphin"....your welcome. Paul Oakenfold really makes some excellent tracks.
www.nickivory.com
Modern Day Illusions
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Gods visited the Playboy Mansion!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL