The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Question for sword swallowers (you ever have this problem) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
So I have been using the same sword for about a year now and in my opinion it is perfect in every way. I havent touched it in about a week but whne I looked at it today there were a few brown (rust is assume) sponts on the blade. I wanted to know if theis has happened to anyone else and if there is anything I can do about it. Should I no longer use the sword? If so how should I clean it? What can I do to prevent this? Or what should I look for to prevent this from happening agian? Any info would be greatly apreciated... its a sad day for me!

Your friend,

Anton
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
A bit of steel wool will do the trick, as long as the blade is not nickle or chrome plated.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Also, before you swallow it wipe it down with a Listerine soaked cloth. After you have swallowed it, do the same and make sure you put it away dry.
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
I always used Flitz metal polish. But you gotta be darn sure to get ALL of it off the blade before you swallow, it doesn't taste so good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Question for sword swallowers (you ever have this problem) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL