The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » UK Escapologists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
954 Posts

Profile of Riley
Why “UK Escapologists”?

The UKEA website was originated and designed by James Peters some years ago.
The site fell into disuse, mainly due to the fact that I was technically unable to do it justice, nor could I make the necessary alterations and updates to keep it relevant. Although James kindly offered to make these updates for me, he is a busy man and I couldn’t find the time to liaise with him.

Recently a friend and colleague who as a magician and escapologist has built their own site, offered me the essential assistance. I hope the result will prove interesting, informative and helpful. Encouraged by the success of the last two meetings in Maidenhead, this site has been formed in order to strengthen the bond that already exists between like-minded individuals. We have prepared a form to help to gather some information about our members – those already known to us, and those yet to join. Presently, this site is still “under construction”.
We need photos and bio’s for the members section, and a blog will be part of the site. Why not take a look, and complete the membership application form?

This is a very exciting time for us and we want you to be a part of it.

Regards

Riley

Link is:

http://www.ukescapologists.com
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Hi Riley,

The site looks great. I'm lookng forward to seeing it populated with details of all the members!

What do you need from people in terms of a bio to add it to the site?

Thanks,

James.
Xargos
View Profile
Loyal user
Brussels
268 Posts

Profile of Xargos
Add much much more content to this empty site before releasing the URL like this...
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
954 Posts

Profile of Riley
Thanks James - bio/photo - whatever people want to release.

Xargos - I'm asking for content. Do you have anything?
It will be empty until it fills.

Regards

Riley
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Are all allowed to entert Bio's And Such? And if so, What content do you need. Busy checking it out... Uh, OH! Never Mind!

Riley - Beautiful Snake!

Gonna fill in the membership list for ya!

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I'm liking the site Riley. Great job!!!

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Oops. Think I put Mick Hanzlik's name on the email. Sorry Riley.
Wolflock
South Africa
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
954 Posts

Profile of Riley
Ros and Wolflock - Thanks. The site is starting to take shape. Those of you who know me will be aware that I'm about as "high tech" as a pencil, so you won't be too surprised to hear that the real work on this site is really looked after by a good friend and colleague.

Although the site is mainly for UK Escapologists (as the title suggests Smile ) we have also invited certain people from around the world to be honorary members. Obviously, this doesn't commit them to attend meetings - there is no commitment necessary from them at all. It's merely our way of acknowledging their significant place in the art, and also it helps to ensure that the site will become (hopefully) a valuable resource.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. If you have any queries please just ask.

Regards

Riley
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Well hopefully I will be able to attend meetings when I get over there. (I might be 200 Years old by then...)
Wolflock
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » UK Escapologists (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL