The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Widow - A Mental Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

digiquick
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney
114 Posts

Profile of digiquick
Black Widow

A customer asks how quickly can it be re set - they want to use it for a mindreading effect, where an audience member supplies a coin and places it face down on their hands, Black Widow then switches the coin for an identical coin, however the magician will then know the date. The volanteer is asked to look at the date and concentrate on it and the magician will get the date by thought transmition.

Now if this is to be done table hopping - How easy is it to replace the coin that is to be substituted?
MixEddie
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of MixEddie
It's super easy. If you're talking about taking the spectators original coin that you've walked away with and reading the date on it, then putting it back so you can do it again then it could be done in a second.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I don't know if it could really do this with out it being noticed, but the reset is non-existent.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Widow - A Mental Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL