The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review request: Skullkracker by Bob Sheets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Hi Knormal,
We never thought about spending the starched bills. Since US currency is impregnated with cotten fibers if you need to spend the bills you can probably just put them in one of you pockets when you're doing the wash.
I'm sure all of the starch will wash out allowing the pen to "tell the truth".
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Just don't spend your Hundy 500 gimick!!!
Mark R. Williams
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Mark R. Williams
This is funny!! I am a drycleaner by trade and have been "Laundering" my money for years now. I slightly dampen the bills and press them on a hot head shirt press. I use no starch and the bills come out fine.

This could be done at home by simply sprinkleing the bills with filtered water, and pressing them with a hand iron set to cotton. Do not use any steam. This should set you up nicely.

This will not effect the pen test in any way.

Regards,

Mark
"One more step on the pathway of Knowledge, that is if we don't break our leg crossing the street"
Mark R. Williams
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

As for the Skullkracker DVD I ordered mine two weeks ago and am waiting..........

I look forward to eventually getting it.

m
"One more step on the pathway of Knowledge, that is if we don't break our leg crossing the street"
Mark R. Williams
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

It is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took me a while to get to working on it on it, but I leared and refined my presentation in about a week.

For the last two weeks this gets SCREAMS!!!!!

It is indeed a teaching video and very thorough. It has helped me to move on to the much more limited full face bill switch as described in the book "Switch".

Regards,

mark
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am waaaaay behind the times. I just got this from a very good friend on the Café, and I am astonished at what I overlooked!

I have been looking at ways of switching bills other than the standard bill switch, mainly sans thumbtip, and this is definitely going to the top of my list.

I wish I had payed more attention a couple years ago!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Bob's releases are usually clever, easy to do, and commercial and Skullcracker is no exception. It looks great since you see a big portion of the bill and it visually changes.
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
I use Skullcracker now for my $1/$5 routine exclusively (see NY Coin Seminar #13). I use a different method for bill to lemon. I may have been overthinking this in the beginning - kind of like a topit when you first get it. You want to throw everything you have into it. The switched-out package is a little big for stuffing into a lemon. However, I think for going to a wallet/envelope it might still be very deceptive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review request: Skullkracker by Bob Sheets (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL