The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Technical Remote Viewing » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Banachek? I can find no person more qualified than yourself to offer some opinions on Technical Remote Viewing..

Your backround might offer some insight into the mental processes which may or may not make this possible.

Would you please share with me some of your thoughts into Remote Viewing?

I have studied this technology for almost 14 years.
I was first clued into this technology during my time in the U.S. Marine Corps.

I thank you for your insights and opinions.

Most respectfully submitted,
Rey2
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
To be quite honest, I am not exactly sure what you are asking. If you are asking about the scientific side of it, I know very little. You would be better to ask someone like Marcello Truzzi, Mr. Auerbach or from a skeptical veiwpoint, Michael Shermer.

But for trick ways to accomplish this, well I do have many ideas but can't discuss them in this forum, nor would I want to. In fact I am saving a few of them in case I get a TV show.

There was a great layout of a trick way to do it on a Columbo show awhile back. If you can find a copy of that, I would suggest you do. Great thinking. (Mr. Zodiac kindly pointed out it the episode is called 'Colombo meets the Guillotine'.)

I would love to hear your thoughts and conclusions on remote vewing if you would be so kind, and maybe I could comment upon those? It sounds like you are much more qualified with 14 years of research and experience

Sorry I could not be of more help.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I have formed my own opinions based upon the research I have put into it....

Yes. The results have been replicated with field tested protocols thus, the term "Technical" Remote Viewing....applies only to R.V. performed using these protocols.

There are some forms of Remote Viewing which do not follow any protocol outlines..this might be what was presented on television shows...

I am not interested in practicing this with any commercial interests in mind as many students aspire to do...purely my choice not from a self-righteous point of view.

I do not feel that this is the forum to go much into Technical Remote Viewing...this is afterall a Performance Magic Forum...

I will PM you some information when time permits it.

Thank you for your suggestions and candid opinions now and into the future!
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
thank you, and I look forward to it, I really have a lot of interest in any research that is going on. It is one other area that inspires me.

Again, thank you very much
Banachek
wiggys
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of wiggys
I saw that Columbo episode recently, it was very good! They obviously had consulted with a magician when they were writing it.
DarkKnight
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of DarkKnight
My wife and I have a remote viewing segment in our stage act, it involves using walkie talkies and stuff and is great fun ! The methods are very simple though - it's all in the performance !
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1079 Posts

Profile of Banachek
I would love to hear more about the presentation, either here or private if you are so inclined
Banachek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » Technical Remote Viewing » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL