The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Antigrav speculation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Hi everyone. I have come on to this thread to post a response to a lot of the negativity surrounding my effect. It will be my last post on this topic. I am disappointed how I have been slandered, I am a genuine person who truly wanted to provide an effect and idea to the magic community. Many people are upset that hocus-pocus is carrying my product and saying that I lied when I said only 100 would be sold. This is untrue. The fact is I said 10 would be sold. 100 AntiGrav levitations were packaged to be sold. I did NOT sell all 100 to individual buyers through Outlaw effects. Less than 100 were sold to individual buyers and the remaining levs were purchased by Hocus Pocus. I have kept my word. Don't presume something and then complain about it.

I am disappointed and frustrated at all of the slanderous remarks that have been directed toward me. I developed an effect which I love an cherish and I wanted to share it with you. At no time have I tried to rip you off or lie to you in any way.

I am disappointed with what the Café has turned into. It used to be a place were magicians helped magicians, not crucified them for their ideas. For those who have purchased the effect, it has been mailed to you, the remaining levitations are being sold through Hocus Pocus. This is a fact, and should end any complaining about my levitation being "mass produced".

For the next magician who comes along and releases an effect. Do not treat him like I have been treated, or many magicians will suppress their ideas and not share them with us.

If you have a question or concern about my product, don't rant about it on the Café. Contact Hocus Pocus or if you have purchased the effect you can contact me through email.

For those who have purchased already, I hope you enjoy the effect as much as I do.

Again, this is my last post on this thread, I am not going to take part in this speculation, slandering and outright hatred that has been directed toward me.

For all that have provided positive feedback, THANK YOU for your support, I hope you enjoy the effect.

Mike
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
Thanks for the clarification Mike. It is much appreciated.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Hi Brian

Any chance of a review? Smile
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
I'd love to give a review, but simply don't have time during the next couple of weeks to play with this item. I like the idea of the product, but then again this is the first levitation I've ever purchased, so unlike most everyone else here, I have nothing to compare it to. Perhaps that's a good thing.

With August being my busiest month performing, I'm hoping to get some time by the end of the month to construct the gimmick, and try it out. In the meantime, I'm hoping to read the reviews of others as well. Smile

Brian
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Let me know if you want me to test it out for you Brian Smile and I can give you some tips on how to perform it when you get around to it.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
How long will it take to construct the gimick?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2684 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Mike I know you have been around this board for a long time, but when it comes to releasing a product, all I can say is:

Welcome to the Café Mike!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Antigrav speculation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL