The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sucker sucker torn and restored napkin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
This might be a bit odd but I am looking for something that can follow the sucker torn and restored napkin like the sucker torn and restored napkin can follow a normal torn and restored napkin. my idea is to do a torn and restored tissue paper, then do the sucker torn and restored tissue paper, then do something else along the same lines and then do a hat tear. after each trick I will say it is accomplished using an extra hand. I will use two fake hands in addition to my two real hands, then I will bring up a helper and have them be my fifth hand for the hat tear. SO basically I need a torn and restored type of effect that can logically, or close to as logically as possible, fit between sucker torn and restored napkin and the hat tear.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24243 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Why don't you start with the torn and restored cigarette paper. It's a beautiful trick, and even though it is very small, it can be seen for a great distance.

Or think of this. The magic number is three. T&R, T&R Sucker, Hat Tear. That's three.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sucker sucker torn and restored napkin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL