The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Trifecta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
AWESOME!!! Michael Paul has released a new ebook, anyone have it yet?

Chris
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Absolutely! At 10 bucks, it's a steal. I looked at the content and they look like material that I can use immediately. But since I'm at work, I'll have to wait till I get home to download this ebook -
http://michaelpaulmagic.com/trifecta.htm
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Got it and as usual I love Mike stuff...... I am at work as well , but was able to DL it. nice thought in the middle section. I am sure someone will review it soon.
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Hi everyone. I don't want to turn this post into an add, but I've unexpectedly recieved a TON of e-mails asking what trifecta is. So here it goes. I hope this answers some of your questions.

I had offered this up for sale first to the people who had already purchased Show No Mercy or Simply Devastating, as a way of saying "thank you" for the very nice reviews. Show No Mercy was discontinued to keep the material fairly underground until a huge release comes out this fall, with material based on the effects in that e-book. I'll get you more details later. In the mean time, I wanted to replace that e-book with another one that you would get lots of use out of.

The same format for breaking down the effects is used. Effect, why, when, method, and adding impact. There's also a section that acts as an e-book jam session, with ideas thrown out there to help spark your imagination and creativity. I truly believe the first idea in this essay (I'm really not sure if it qualifies as an "essay", but whatever...) will make someone thousands of dollars some day.

As with all of the rest of my material (that's been released), each effect is very doable in real world situations... after all, I work in the real world, and don't have much time for effects that don't work there.

If you'd like to check it out, you can find it on my instant downloads page.

Thanks!
Mike
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
So...how is this?
mikedavis3
View Profile
New user
England
12 Posts

Profile of mikedavis3
Excellent material...Highly recommended.
Mike Davis - AIMC
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
You know how fond we are of saying that getting ONE useful effect from a book or DVD o' tricks, makes it worth the price? Well, TWO of the three effects went immediately into my arsenal (the color-changing Chapstick is so very impromptu-looking!) and the other may yet enter my life. And the "essay" ("What If?") ain't hay either.
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
So I most say I am Michael´s fan, I bought Trifecta as soon as I knew about it. I believe there is great material on it, and as everything Mike does you can add it straight to your repertoire. However I most say, for the Monte trick, you need a Himber Wallet, I don´t have one and they are a little expensive (Mike offers to contact you where you can find this item cheap, so I think I will take that option) and this would be the only trick I would do with this wallet. I most say also, I am really thinking on buying one because the effect is just too good, but I think people should know you need one for this trick. The other two effects are great, the chapstick one is just fabulous, I´ve done it a dozen times by now. Private Transportation is an excellent trick, amazing, but if some other magician would have invented it I would tell him: “Hey, that is good but have you seen initial burnt from Michael Paul?“ Although initial burn is still my favorite this new effect offers I believe new pros to use it in any situation, maybe when you can´t do initial burn.

So that is my review. Thanks again Michael, excellent material as allways.

Pablo Valdés
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Ah, also I want too say I really hate the idea the material from Show no Mercy is going massive. I have been doing effects from SNM to my magician friends and I love being the only one who knows this tricks, now everybody is going to know them. I am so, so, sad.

Best luck with that Mike!!!
LOL

Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Hi Pablo. Thanks for the review! I work close up for a living, and so the material that I've created and used is "worker" material, designed to be entertaining, and effective in the real world. I've gotten a lot of e mails lately from magicians all over the place who had purchased Show No Mercy, Simp. Dev, and Card Under Drink, and then wrote me saying they where surprised about how useful the material is. I really wish that the magic world wasn't like that! While I appreciate the very kind e-mails and reviews, but I just believe that more magic that gets published should actually WORK in the real world. So I go out of my way to practice what I preach. I'm glad you enjoyed the notes.

About the himber wallet... you don't need a big fancy one (in fact, a z fold would work just as well). I think you can find the smaller plastic ones for a couple of bucks on the web. If you can't get ahold of a cheap one, e mail me, and I'll find one for you.

Mike
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Hey Michael,

Just wanted you to know, I really enjoy your work. Show no mercy has some killer effects on it. I will be picking up your Trifecta notes in a few days.

Keep up the good work!

Tony
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Well, I picked up Trifecta and I can tell you ALL 3 effects are keepers!

Color Changing Chapstick - is a killer visual quickie that is a perfect opener for Mark Jennest's Chaptrick which I already perform, what more can ya ask for?

Workers Monte - something I've worked on myself and never got right, a visual three card monte without all the unmotivated moves, funny grips and recounting of the cards AND it is dead easy to remember the moves. I'm with you on this one Michael, less is more! Great job, again straight into my working set.

Private Transportation - A selected card with a spectators intial written on it, the initial visualy disappears and reappears on a random different color card while it is under the specs hand! nice! I like the way you think Michael!

Highly recommended!!

I will be on the lookout for your DVD's and anything else you are nice enough to share w/ the magic community. Thanks for the magic!

Regards,
Tony Chapparo
Tony Chapparo
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Thank you Tony for the very nice review.
silverzer0
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of silverzer0
Oh wow. Just downloaded this gem. First and foremost, this is a great value! I'm not sure if the description states this, but you get the VIDEO explanations as well with the e-book! Wasn't expecting this Smile

As for the tricks, they are all great, especially chapstick. Extremely visual. My favorite! Smile

Great Job!

PS. I also appreciate the ability to instantly download after payment instead of waiting for an e-mail. Minor point, I know, but still greatly appreciated.
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Yea, I try to include a video with just about everything, to make learning easier. Even the Simply Devastating notes have at least a performance video.

I'm glad you enjoyed the e-book! Thanks for the nice comments.
mikejorden
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of mikejorden
Silly question! Can someone please tell me where they found the black/white chapstick. I've search wal-mart, k-mart & others without success
silverzer0
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of silverzer0
You don't neccesarily have to use the black/white chapstick. You can use any two contrasting colors.. red to blue etc..

But to answer your question, I have always seen the black/white chapstick at any drug store.
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Yea, the black and white one is the "medicated" and you can find it at any corner drug store.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Hi Michael, where can I purchase your other effects?

Thanks
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Never mind- found it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Trifecta (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL