The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup with Baseball Loads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kvanliewpe
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of kvanliewpe
Good Morning
I started playing with a cup I had from years back and along with my mini baseball. THe cup is large mouth and deep and I have a few questions:

1: As I load the baseballs I have a talking problem when they hit bottom. Are there any cups, top quality that you've used and reduce the sound?

2. I've recently order some literature so please excuse ignorance. I'm working fromm back pockets and curious of options and experience with this type of loading.

3. I'm thinking ahead of a 2nd routine with a mini cup with golf ball loads that will allow me to follow my sponge ball routine premised around golf. What the best mini cup on the market for this application?

4. Is it physically possibel to cup& balls while performing walk around magic without looking like a storage bin?

Comments greatly appreciated.
Make it an outstanding day!
Ken
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24243 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This is an open forum, so discussions of specific technique are really not good to post. I will PM you. I have posted some of my methods in the secret sessions, but you don't have enough posts to get to that part of the Café yet.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24243 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
One thing to look for is "low impact" baseballs. Look for a FlexiBall. They are sometimes used for Tee Ball.

Dick's Sports, Academy, etc. have them.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup with Baseball Loads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL