The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Only one packet trick, Yikes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
Quote:
On 2011-02-08 08:01, dendrake wrote:
I may have already mentioned this, but Michael Skinner's All the Non-Conformists is excellent. You guys can check out my upload of it here if you'd like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkCG-5tkysc

It's a fine piece to add to your packet trick repertoire.

- Sohaib

dendrake not bad mate but I think the ending would be better doing a count showing all 4 cards RED and leave it at that would be stronger. Imo

Ja
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
lowphat
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
240 Posts

Profile of lowphat
I can't believe "Stickmen 4" has only been mentioned twice. Make me number three!
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Nick Trost's Trick Kards has been mentioned a few times - for those unfamiliar with it, here's an upload of it so you can see it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otg8VhR5dwE. Great packet effect!
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Lowphat,
And why would that be the only one you would perform?
Sohaib,
Thanks, but same question at you. Effect looks sweet, but what is the point? Would this be the one and only effect you'd do?
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 08:34, JSBLOOM wrote:
Lowphat,
And why would that be the only one you would perform?
Sohaib,
Thanks, but same question at you. Effect looks sweet, but what is the point? Would this be the one and only effect you'd do?

I just wanted to share the effect with you guys haha. Man, it's hard to pick one - at the moment I'd pick NFW. Three of the cards can be examined immediately and I switch out the fourth one with a simple switch. The effect on the audience is that four jokers turned into four 5s, and they were given the cards immediately to examine. Can't beat that!

Runner-ups:

Rainbow Cascade
Hold it, Buster
Trick Kards
dtextreme
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of dtextreme
I vote Skinner's Ultimate Three Card Monte.

Bill Malone has a really good routine that is funny and interactive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju5s9IEKow
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
After performing and seeing how much spectators like twisting, for close up, royal scam by a land slide and for a show, hold it buster follwed closely by end of story.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Only one packet trick, Yikes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL