The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Ed Marlo the Legend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EMVT
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of EMVT
I was wondering if anyone lives in Toronto, Canada and owns the Marlo magazines volumes 1-6. Also if anyone has these and would be willing to part with these or even copy some material for me that would be great as I am willing to pay for these great volumes from my favourite cardician.

Thanks In Advance,
EMVT
SPINE
View Profile
New user
Chicago
87 Posts

Profile of SPINE
I don't think it's right that you ask to copy some of the material.

Midwest Magic has 4 of them and they are in mint condition!

Call them and ask about them.

http://www.midwestmagic.net/
Card Ruse
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
The limited re-release of Marlo Magazine 1 & 2 are on ebay at the moment..do a search.
EMVT
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of EMVT
Thank you guys for the info I already checked e-bay can't seem to locate them maybe I'm punching in the wrong stuff but I type in Marlo magazines and magazines that he contributed concerning his tricks show up not his actual Marlo magazine volumes.

Also Spine I apologize for saying to copy some material as I am against this myself if there is anything in print I will buy it and I don't share or copy material, anyway it's just that I want these magazines very badly because Marlo is my favourite and I know it's very rare to find these particular books.I will definitely call Midwest Magic and ask about these books.

Thank you guys for the info I gladly appreciate it
EMVT
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
I believe Lee Freed out of New Orleans owns the rights to the magazines now. I have not heard of any plans to reprint.

They are in fact becoming harder and harder to find. Thay have some great stuff buried in them.

As stated above, every now and then they do appear on ebay. I don't believe any of the more popular book dealers have them lying around also.

Keep trying!
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Ed Marlo the Legend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL