The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Magic Creator on the scene » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hello, My name is Chance Wolf, Creator and Builder of Collectors Workshops new Whimsical productions. I have been getting a tremendous response to my ABC Gumball Recycler and promise to bring you more innovative high quality tricks to breathe some new life into the world of magic. I will be participating on this site as much as possible and will gladly offer any advice to help give your show a cutting edge. Any questions about the Whimsical Magic or my other creations, feel free to ask! I am looking forward to meeting some new friends in magic.
Chance Wolf Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome, Chance. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, as this is the best spot on the web. There's always something going on and I'm sure we're all looking forward to your posts.

Smile
Where the magic begins
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Hello Chance,

I am Hideo Kato of Tenyo. As a magic creator, I have been respecting the quality of products made by Collectors Workshop.

Here in the Magic Café, I am offering some of my knowledge and at the same time learnig from the friends. I am looking forward that you can exchange your experience with others'.

Anyway, I am pleased to know one more creator joined.

Hideo Kato
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! Great to have you join us. We look forward to you sharing your expertise. Please do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hello Dave, Hideo and Lee, Thanks for the welcome. I have already created new friends and business contacts in my first few days as well as a GREAT deal of informative opinions and news. I plan to be an active member from now on and welcome ANY questions folks may have about creating and building magic effects. Hideo, I am a fan of your work and would love to talk magic with you anytime! Your tremendous amount of innovation and contributions will always be appreciated by me!
Thanks again,
Chance

Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Hello Chance,
Welcome to the Café.Enjoy youe time here.
Tommy1324
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Chance Smile Smile Smile
Nice to see you here. It is really nice to see another creator here. But you may have many inspirations here since there are a lot of wonderful people here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while I welcome you.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Thank you Tora, I plan to be very active on this site and look forward to learning from all the wise sources of knowledge within.
mmmm..strong Turkish Coffee is what keeps the wheels a turnin'!
Chance Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Magic Creator on the scene » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL