The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Sobe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This is a coin to bottle. I got it free from my friend and thought I would review, so here I am reviewing the pdf "Sobe". It is pretty easy to figure out, those who have knowledge in this kind of magic. But it was pretty well thought out. Pdf is not of highest quality but it is made well enough so that you can understand what's going on and how to to do the effect. You can buy it for 10 bucks with a paypal account from here. I think I'll do it at some parties or at school.

http://www.freewebs.com/andygthegreat/

and here is the video demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8Dd79MFCE

He has a signed coin variation which he breifly goes over.

7/10 for me
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1260 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
First, the one slight he performs here is not done well in that video. Second, this isn't original. Third, it's not very good either.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Better than you could do.
fib
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Ethically, Andy might want to reconsider selling this as it is not original.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I told him that it wasn't original. He just want's to sell it. I don't know, In my honest opinion it will make little to no sales.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1260 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On 2006-08-09 04:30, fib wrote:
Better than you could do.
fib

Oh, is that so?

I apologize if you thought that was a competent performance, I didn't mean to criticize your low standards.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I don't want anyone to get in a peeing contest about this. Smile .
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Yo mama.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
It might not be original but it's still well thought out
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
403 Posts

Profile of ritty360
This is in a word....terrible! I would be embarrased if I did this for a paying customer.
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
390 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
I would have to agree. It's not very well done and is not original. I would also like to provide some constructive advise regarding the website. The wording is very elementary. The page is very plain. No excitement to it. Too many "Click Here" or "go here".
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Please stop selling this, there is a risk some magician actually buys your trick. Don´t worry, you are 15, someday you will invent something original and really cool and everybody can buy it, until then don´t do this please.
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
AndyGTheGreat
View Profile
New user
Orange County
14 Posts

Profile of AndyGTheGreat
I am sorry everybody but I took down the sales. I thoguht I did enough research to release it but I got constant people like you guys telling me it was unoriginal and because so many people said it, it must be true , so the sale is over.
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
403 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Good call.....
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, Andy, I think it's great that you are so enthusiastic to share your magic with every. Most people only talk about doing it but don't every actually take action. While this trick was perhaps an inauspiscious start, please keep up with it. Keep inventing and researching and trying. That's the only way anyone ever gets anywhere. Good luck on your future products.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
AndyGTheGreat
View Profile
New user
Orange County
14 Posts

Profile of AndyGTheGreat
Thank you so much. I am working on some original effects right now and goinng to start expirementing with peoples reactions and when I feel they are good for others to use, I will research and if not invented before I will start selling them.

By the way has anybody seen a self fixing rubiks cube? I am hoping to work on an effect like that
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Quote:
On 2006-08-16 17:00, AndyGTheGreat wrote:
By the way has anybody seen a self fixing rubiks cube? I am hoping to work on an effect like that

Yes, Been done years ago.
It is still being sold.

Do a search of the Café, there are threads about this.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
pablovaldes
View Profile
Loyal user
Mexico
206 Posts

Profile of pablovaldes
Good call Andy, keep working.

Pablo
Wonderful things do happen
Magic is so relative, that we all think we know what it is
@pablovaldes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Sobe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL