The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Dual Big Fans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Moyle with Parkinsons
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
281 Posts

Profile of Moyle with Parkinsons
Does any one do dual big fans? You know like the big fans that Jeff McBride does where you weave and then thumb or pressure fan, except I do it with one in each hand. I am not much of a flourisher so I don't really know if anyone has already come out with this but I worked out a method to do it all in the hands and everything the other night. I'm sure someone has already thought of it. Let me know.

Thanks
Moyle
"Signatures cause far too much trouble!" an original quote by Moyle With Parkinsons.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
You do this with two full decks or half a deck in each hand?

can you put together a video?
spyhunt3r
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of spyhunt3r
Jerry Cestkowski in the companion DVD #1 do a Giant Fan only with only one hand (the weave and the formation of the fan).

J
Moyle with Parkinsons
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
281 Posts

Profile of Moyle with Parkinsons
Dam well I guess it happens to all of us we think we come up with something different and new and it ends up being old and the same.

To answer your question Jacks I split one deck into 4 packs and have one half of the pack spread in each hand.

Moyle
"Signatures cause far too much trouble!" an original quote by Moyle With Parkinsons.
artwo
View Profile
Veteran user
South England
333 Posts

Profile of artwo
In the encyclopedia Jerry says it is possible but due to the number of cards in each fan, it doesn't look great enough to warrant the practice.

Its only 13 cards wide... not that much.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Dual Big Fans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL