The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Greetings. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad M Kuykendall
View Profile
New user
South Carolina, USA
13 Posts

Profile of Chad M Kuykendall
I decided that I wanted my first post to be here in this forum because over the last year I have spent a lot of time reading your posts. I hope it's alright to put my hello here...so, hello! It's taken me a long time to get an email address that was okay by the Café registering rules.

My name is Chad and I am a young performer though not of the sideshow arts. Currently I am an object manipulator but I prefer this forum for the wealth of information it contains on being a showman compared to just the tips on tricks and such you might find over in the juggling message board. Of course your art requires just as much technique and practice as the many styles of juggling but it is the artistry that I find myself focusing on and that is found here. It has been a joy to learn from you all (as silently as it has been on my part) and to feel all the happiness and sadness that you all feel.

I don't plan on trying to practice any of the sideshow acts at this point in my life though I do hope to attend training courses for such during one of my summer breaks from college in the next few years. It is with the highest respect of the talent and history of the sideshow that I hope to be able to one day help keep this style of entertainment alive and well. But for now I am content just to gather knowledge.

Currently I only know Brett Loudermilk the Freak Prodigy well as we both have performed at the same venue. Though I would find friendship with any of you as enjoyable as I do my friendship with Brett.
Existence exists...let's build something beautiful off of that.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Welcome Chad.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.61 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL